This webinar covers the latest developments in implementation of the Affordable Care Act and its impact on employer-sponsored health plans. Topics discussed include:
- an update on preparing for the “pay or play” mandate;
- preparing for upcoming nondiscrimination and auto enrollment requirements;
- handling medical loss ratio rebates;
- complying with the requirement to provide a summary of benefits and coverage;
- and reporting the cost of group health plan coverage on W-2 Forms.
Presented by: Sheldon J. Blumling, Esq., Fisher & Phillips LLP
Presented on: January 16, 2013